Welcome to EIGE's External Experts Database
The objective of this call for expression of interest is to set up a list of external experts to assist EIGE with specific activities in the execution of the Institute's work programme.
Applicants may apply for one or several areas by completing the relevant box (es) on the application form.
In the interest of equal treatment of applicants, EIGE cannot give any prior opinion to any applicant on their compliance with the selection criteria.
Inclusion on a list entails no obligation on the part of EIGE concerning the conclusion of (a) contract(s).
- Please read carefully the specifications and conditions of the call for expressions of interest before applying;
- Please pay attention to providing complete, true, accurate and viable data and contact details;
- EIGE assumes the truthfulness of the information provided in the CV and application form;
- EIGE might at any time request written documents supporting the provided information;
- If the provided information appears to be incorrect or if the requested written evidence is not received within two calendar weeks, EIGE reserves the right to delete the information from its list of external experts and to take the necessary actions in accordance with EIGE’s financial rules;
- EIGE cannot be held liable for use of incorrect information obtained via the application form.
In order to be selected and included in the database of experts, applicants must fulfil the following minimum requirements.
- Qualifications / Education: a university degree (or comparable professional qualification / experience) relevant to the area(s) of expertise to which they apply;
- Experience: at least 7 years of relevant professional experience in specific area(s) of expertise for which they apply (Gender mainstreaming, Gender-based violence, Research and statistics or Knowledge management and communications);
- Language: at least C1 level in written and oral command of the English language.
 Where a university degree consists of at least 3 years of university education